Friday, July 10, 2009

A wonderful 4th of July

I'm so glad that Steve was able to be home for the 4th of July because it wouldn't have been the same without him and we had such an amazing weekend! On the 4th Emily and I went to the parade with Grandma Monk, Aunt Natalie and my friend Sharlene. Then us girls hung out while Emily splashed in the pool Grandma bought. The guys all went dirtbiking and when they got back we had a cook out with lots of yummy food. Later we headed over to Temple View Elementary where we had a pretty good view of the fireworks on the river. Emily loved the fireworks and had so much fun running around on the grass getting attention from everyone.

Emily and Aunt Nat


Emily had so much fun splashing around and I know she loved playing with her Aunt Nat!
(the water was too cold for me-yes I'm a wimp)



My little cutie

In her big girl camp chair the "tot spot"

Our little family-waiting for the fireworks to start

Emily LOVED the fireworks. We all had such a blast and the best part was that we were all together for the holiday weekend.

0 comments: