Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Camden's Blessing Day

We blessed Camden last Sunday October 31st. He was barely a week old and it was so hard for me to take him to Sacrament meeting, I didn't want him to get sick! But I wanted my family to be there and they wouldn't have been able to come all the way from Washington again this winter so I decided it was worth it to have them there. Steve gave Camden the most beautiful blessing and it was wonderful to have our families there for this special day. After the blessing Nancy made us dinner-a yummy turkey dinner! It was so nice to have a chance for my family and Steve's family to sit down at the same table and visit with one another and get to know each other even better. What a great day!





3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

I change my mind! He looks like YOU!

He's sooo adorable! You two make cute babies!

Amy said...

It really feels like yesterday we went to Emily's blessing. Sounds like it all went great! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy. Congratulations!! You look great- take care of yourself- it's hard to do with two little kids.