Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was so much fun this year! Emily was so excited to go trick or treating. She was all dressed up in her chicken costume waiting to go and she ran around the house Saturday night yelling "trick or treat...bwach bwach bwach...trick or treat!" Clearly that's what a trick or treating chicken says!

I didn't want to over do it, and I had to leave Camden at home with my mom so we didn't go to too many houses but we all sure had a blast!

Then on Sunday my kids wore cute Halloween outfits to celebrate. Emily's said "Who needs a costume when you're already a princess?" and Camden's said "I love my Mummy" which he got from his Aunt Nat. They were so cute!!




2 comments:

Devin and Andrea said...

Oh my!!! he is a doll!!! How are you feeliing? and how is having 2 kids now??? I miss you tons and your family is adorable!!! Hope you are doing well!!

Meek Family said...

Congrats. He looks gorgeous. It's great to hear that you are bouncing back well.