Last week we cut Camden's hair for the first time. He had such cute curls on top, but the rest of it was a mish mash of long tufts and spots where the hair hadn't come in all the way yet so we decided to buzz it all one length so that it can grow back even. I dreaded cutting those curls but I have to admit I REALLY like it buzzed! He looks so handsome and I think he looks older for some reason. This was actually a very cute experience and quite the family affair. Steve did the hair cut, I took the pictures and Emily was right there the whole time complete with her princess attire.
My favorite part was watching Emily and Cam together, she was very intrigued by the whole thing and the two of them couldn't stop giggling at each other in the mirror
I'll miss those baby curls but I know it won't take long for them to grow back and they'll be thicker and cuter than ever! and ps-i saved the hair in a baggy and put it in my keepsake box along with Emily's hair from her first haircut.


4 comments:
awwww he is a big boy now! :) I kept my girls hair too.
I thought he looked perfect. You're right, it does make him look slightly older.
Tell Steve it won't be long until he is using the Flowbee just like his mom. Nothing is cooler than breaking out the vacuum cleaner for a close trim. It saves on clean up too. Hope you guys are well. If you ever need to get away to Southern Cal, give us a call.
-Dan
I love it! He does look older. We need to get together again soon. You guys want to come over for lunch?
Post a Comment