While gathering summer pictures for my previous summer post I ran across several pictures from this winter and early spring that I never posted so I thought we'd back track several months and include these, since this is my journal I'd hate to leave things out.

This is the Museum at the Elk Refuge in Jackson Hole, WY. We went for a drive to see the Elk and have some yummy lunch at Bubba's BBQ.

The museum recently added a fun kid's area with art projects, fun touch and learn exhibits, and Emily's favorite a Book Corner. She was in heaven!



Playing at Tautphaus Park on another cold spring day. Emily REALLY wanted to go down the slide with Cam, so we unbundled him from his blanket for just a second for them to go down together.

Our attempt at taking a walk on a cold but sunny day. This was before I bought my double stroller, so we tried to stuff both kids in my Graco stroller-not so successfully. It was so windy that poor camden could hardly breathe! Needless to say our walk didn't last long.
Emily and Aunt NatI can't believe I didn't post pictures of Aunt Natalie's birthday! We took her to Applebee's. Our first experience of Kid's night and their fun face painting.

When you're cooped up in the house on a cold winter day, sometimes a cardboard box is your best friend!


2 comments:
1. LOVE all the pictures!
2. Camden sure is growing and looks so much like you!
3. Congrats to your sis and Bro in Law on their new baby!
4. I LOVE that picture of your Mom and the grandkids. Next time my family is all together, I'm totally copying that idea!
5. Miss you so much!
Hey lady! Call me so we can get together this week sometime!
Post a Comment