The past couple days Emily just keeps saying the most hilarious things:
While watching "Gilmore Girls" there was a scene where Rory and Dean kissed so I said "EWWW!" to which Emily replied "It's not ewww, it's perfect".
Emily wanted me to play store with her, while I was following her to her room she said "I'm the mom, and you're the sweetheart"
When Emily got sent to time out, she had a melt down and started talking to herself saying (in between sobs) "Oh no...now I'm gonna be on the naughty list! I made bad choices! Oh no!" and on and on and on it went. It was so sad and so cute.
After Emily gave Camden a hug I said "You really love that brother don't you?" She then said "Yeah. He's so squishy!"
Just now Emily came upstairs wearing her 6th dress up outfit so far today, a fairy costume. She came up the stairs running with her fists in the air and said "I have princess power!"
Friday, December 9, 2011
Posted by Monk Family at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your posts. I had to laugh when you mentioned that Emily will sometimes be the mom and you'll be the "sweetheart." Becca does the exact same thing to me.
Post a Comment