We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Both of my sisters and their families came to our house for the holiday, and we had such a great time together! Wynn and Nancy were so sweet to let us all go to their house for Thanksgiving Dinner, then we kept up with the Robinson tradition and went to the movies afterwards-we saw the Smurfs.
The next day Steve, Wynn, and all my Brothers-in-law helped haul the piano Steve bought me for my birthday across town and into the house. I haven't been able to play the piano in 8 years, and I've always wanted one. We just never had room, or the money. So Steve made it happen, what a great birthday present! The best one I've ever had. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband-love you Steve!
(I love this cheesy smile of Cam's. Every time we break out the camera he says "CHEESE!" and does this funny grin. What a doll!)The day after Thanksgiving after the boys moved the piano, and us girls did some shopping we all went up to Palisades to cut down our Christmas Trees. Steve, Andrew and Grant spent over an hour trying to pull a huge truck out that got stuck in the snow bank, but after that we were pretty quick picking out our trees.



Such a fun time of year, it gets more and more exciting as my kids get older and can get caught up in the Holiday spirit themselves. It's my favorite season!



3 comments:
What a beautiful piano, I didn't know you played. Your house looks festive and fun! Great post!
That was me Natalie, still haven't figured out how to change my sign in name.
Your tree and your piano are both beautiful. We love your kids. Hope they can play again soon.
Post a Comment