I recently found my old phone, and with quite a few pictures that I thought were lost when my computer got wiped...

I'm not really sure when this picture was taken or what is on Camden's face, but it sure is a cute picture!

At our ward Christmas party Santa came to visit. Poor Cam was terrified

Christmas eve, making cookies for Santa

Our family tradition is that on Christmas Eve the kids get pajamas and a Christmas book

Camden in his Christmas Jammies

Camden stopped taking a binky when he was about 2 weeks old, and wouldn't take it anymore. This picture was taken in early January. He found this binky in the basket where I keep diapers and wipes, he thought he was pretty funny. He did chew on it periodically for a couple days while he was teething. But then he lost it, and that was the end of that!
After we made cookies, the kids and dad had a snuggle before getting ready for bed. These kids sure love their Daddy!



1 comments:
Why don't we live near you?!?!? I miss you so much! Hope things are going well for you all! Love you lots!
Post a Comment