I can't believe my baby is already two years old, and at the same time I can't believe he's only been in our family for two years. I can't hardly remember life without him. He is such a sweet and happy little boy and he makes our family complete. A little bit about our Camden:
He LOVES dirt bikes. They are his absolute favorite thing in the world. His other favorites include cars (especially Lightning McQueen), trains, and his blanket. His favorite food right now is french toast. He loves playing with his big sister, and his puppy. He got a bike for his birthday and has thoroughly enjoyed riding it around the house. He loves to make us laugh, and is quite the ham which we totally love about him! He is friendly to everyone he meets, especially at the store. He likes to say "hi!" and "bye!" to everyone he sees. He can melt anyone's heart with his smile. We love you so much Camden!
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Camden's 2nd Birthday
Posted by Monk Family at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment