Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Halloween

We really "Halloweened" it up this year. Tuesday the kids and I went to Koala Kids to go trick or treating at the melaleuca home office. What an easy day of work for me. I got to take the kids trick or treating and get paid for it. I love my job! I only work two days a week and the kids absolutely LOVE the days we go. So fun.
Then Emily went to her preschool class at Mrs. Mckellars and we had a party there too, which included an awesome magic show.
That night we went to our ward Halloween party and ha a blast there as well.
Then the day of Halloween the kids and I decorated the house, made chili, and lots of sugar cookies. Then Brianne, Grant and Luke came over for a party! We had chili and corn bread, went trick-or-treating (our favorite part. Camden was so excited probably ran at least 2 blocks going door to door. It was so fun watching my two cute kids have so much fun.) Then we came home and decorated our sugar cookies. A fun filled holiday for sure!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Good to hear you put Emily in Ellen's class, we love MRS. MkKeller!!
Natalie Thibodeau