Emily celebrated her first St. Patrick's Day on Monday! We went to Grandma Monk's and had Corned Beef and Cabbage. She looked so cute in green!
The day before (Sunday) Emily left Idaho for the first time. We went to Utah for her second cousins Mercedes and Ella's baby blessings.Emily is smiling and talking more and more everyday. Her Grandma and Grandpa Robinson sure do miss her and are so sad they're missing out on these special times, but we'll be going to Washington this summer to visit and it will be great fun!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
First St. Patrick's Day
Posted by Brooke Monk at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is sooo cute! Have I told you that? hehe...:) Miss you tons! have a great day! Oh BTW: Emily is sooo cute!
Emily is getting so big! I can't believe it. I miss you so much, but I am glad I get to check in on you here.
ps....you might have heard...Karlee moved back home :( Talk to you soon!
What a LUCKY little girl all in green. What a cutie pie she is!
hey brooke! how's it going? I thought i'd never see you again! that's cool that you have a blog. i found youo through amy conger. your little girl is adorable! i'm going to add you as one of my friends. here's my blog:
http://thepadillafamilyblog.blogspot.com/
mariana padilla
Post a Comment