Friday, March 7, 2008

Photo Shoot

Emily had her first real photo shoot! Grandma Monk and I took her to Sears Portrait to get some professional pictures taken. They were very busy and Emily was a little cranky, but we got some really great shots. Here are a few of my favorites!

This is Emily to a "T". She's always sucking on her little hands!

I love the little head tilt in this one...

And here's her gorgeous smile! I've been trying so hard at home to get a shot of her big smile, but I could never do it justice. But we finally got it!

And this one was right after she'd been crying really hard, so we had her suck on her paci. Then, we popped it out right before the shot was taken-so her lips are still trying to suck. It made for a really cute picture though.

Emily is such a photogenic little girl, and I just love her to pieces! Nancy and I had tons of fun taking her to get photographed, and I'm very pleased at how they turned out.

3 comments:

Amy said...

they turned out so cute! What a fun little girl! I hope you had a great day and got everything done you wanted to :)

the Petterson Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I hope i get a copy!?!? You guys are so lucky! I bet you are having the time of your lives with that little doll!

Meek Family said...

She is soooo cute. I'm sorry that we had to skip out quick after her blessing. Thanks for the blog link. I love how you did that header at the top. Tell me how you found that. I only know how to cut and paste on pimp my blog.