Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun New Toys

Emily just loves to play. The other day she and I spent the day shopping with Grandma Monk, and when we got back to their house Grandma and Grandpa hung their jumper for Emily. Nancy made this for Steve when he was a baby and he absolutely loved it. Emily's only been in it once so far, but she seemed very curious and intrigued by it. I think it was a new sensation standing on her own.



My favorite part about this picture is her little pony tail on top of her head. I'm still amazed by how much hair this girl has!

My good friend Amanda bought this exersaucer for her sixth and last child and he's outgrown it now so she gave it to Emily, and boy does she love this thing! It's great for me because now that she rolls and is trying to crawl I don't have to worry about her when she's in it. So, now I'm able to get a lot done while she's awake instead of having to wait until she's taking a nap.



Here's Emily playing in her exersaucer-happy as a clam. I was trying to get a picture of her teeth and you can see them if you look closely through the glare of the drool. I just love her great, big smile.

3 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Brooke! I found you through Candaces blog! I have been wondering how you have been doing forever and I'm so glad I get to see your cute, cute little girl! Looks like you're doing great. Where are you guys living?

Heather Bird

the Petterson Family said...

Dear Brooke,

I miss you.

Love, Laura

Sebreros Family said...

hey Brooke! it was great to see you at work the other day! :) Sorry if i seemed distracted, it has been crazy at work lately. your baby is SO cute! :)