A few weeks ago we went to the Civil Defense Caves with our friends, J.T. and Sharlene. It was so much fun! First we walked all the way through the cave which was difficult because of all the huge rocks above and below us, and it was wet and icy. Emily did pretty well until the very end. I think she got tired of being in the dark.
So, we decided to sell the Nissan we bought a while back because I was missing my Subaru too much and the Nissan was starting to give us fits. Fortunately right after selling the Nissan we found an INCREDIBLE deal on my dream car-A Subaru Outback! We've had it for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. Steve is so amazing. He sold my car, then the next morning drove all the way down to Utah to buy me this one. He's so good to me.
Emily is almost 9 months now, so here's a little update on our baby: She has 7 almost 8 teeth, she is the fastest crawler in the west, she's very close to walking and therefore into everything. Her favorite things right now include: George, her monkey; cheerios; bath time; crawling with a toy hanging out of her mouth; and as always her Dad. The two of them are closer than ever. Life couldn't be better right now, and I'm so thankful for all the blessings my little family has been receiving that make life so great.
1 comments:
I'm glad to see you guys are all doing so well and she is so cute!
Post a Comment