Emily absolutely LOVED Easter this year! When Steve and I woke up the Easter Bunny had already arrived and we couldn't wait, so we had to wake Emily up. She was a little groggy at first, but once she saw all the eggs and her basket full of goodies she squealed with delight. She immediately started opening up the eggs to get the candy inside (such a smart girl). We had to show her how to put the eggs in her basket, but she figured it out really quick. After our Easter Egg Hunt we made Easter Bunny pancakes! Then it was time to get ready for church. My mom bought me a dress, Steve a dress shirt (and I got him a tie). She bought Emily a dress too, but when we were shopping for it we had the hardest time finding a frilly, pretty Easter dress. But then I won this pretty pink one at Deseret Book's Girls' night and it was perfect! The dress my mom got her is absolutely adorable, but this one was more Eastery. Emily looked so pretty. She really is such a beautiful baby-she just melts my heart! After church we went to Grandma Hayes' for Easter dinner and lucky little Emily got another visit from the Easter bunny there too! What a lucky girl! We had so much fun. Holidays are definitely better with little kids, don't you think?
b
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!
Posted by Brooke Monk at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the picture where she is laughing with all the eggs scattered around her! So kodak!
Hey Brooke! Thanks! Aftyn is definately a little mini me! But surprisingly soo many people say she looks just like her daddy too! Thanks, we are really happy, we have gone through alot this last year and I can say it has just made is so much stronger as a couple and a family. Its funny... I always Had the biggest crush on your brother Brandon, and then i got engaged before he got home on his mission... I guess it just wasn't meant to be! haha!
Your little family is too cute too! I totally dont about my blog! Thats why I decided to do it... to get in touch with people we know! Your on my bloglist now! Where are you guys living?
She is so adorable. I loved her new Easter dress. And Yes, I can't even imagine holidays without my children. I used to sleep in. :)
The easter breakfast is so cute! What a good idea! Hope you are doing well. I'll call you soon!
HEy girl. Emily is so cute. I love her easter dress. And I am sorry you had a hard day at work. Well we miss you and hope you are doing well.
Wow, your little girl is so big now, and so beautiful! I miss being out there.
Post a Comment