My family came from Washington on Tuesday March 31st and stayed until Sunday April 6th. We had so much fun! Brian was here for his 14th birthday so I made his special request: shishkabobs and shrimp skewers with candy bar birthday cake. Yum! Boy, he's growing up so fast. When I left home he was a little 8 year old and he's taller than me now! I am officially the shortest of my siblings. My sister, Brianne, is going to be attending BYU-I this fall so she came to check out the campus and her dorm. The weather was really yucky-it snowed most of the time, so we stayed in and watched a lot of movies but we had a blast. Brandon came up on Thursday and then on Friday we headed down to the Lava Lodge and met up with Brittany and Andrew. It was so nice to have more room for everyone because my little house was full enough with 8 of us. I don't think we could've fit 2 more. It was kind of like a mini family reunion for us, and boy is our family growing fast! While we were in Lava Hot Springs we sat in the hot pools, watched movies, played games, and listened to conference on the Radio. Our family has a tradition of going out to Chinese after the priesthood session of Conference, so we all drove up to Pocatello so the guys could go to the priesthood session and us girls went shopping and went to Girls' Night at Deseret book where I won a dress for Emily! We also saw the Easter Bunny at the mall, but Emily did not like him one bit. I guess I'm not surprised-she didn't like Santa either. Afterwards we all met up at the Mongolian House for dinner and it was very delicious. It was so nice to be together for a while. I miss my family so much all the time, so whenever I get a chance to see them I savor every moment. I sure am lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family that will come all this way just to see us.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Robinson Reunion
Posted by Brooke Monk at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's great that you were able to see your family! Looks like you were able to spend some quality time with them!
Post a Comment