I love Halloween. To me it's the start of the Holiday Season which is my favorite time of year; a time full of family, fun and good food! We started out by going to the pumpkin patch last week to pick out our pumpkin. We didn't stay very long because it was very windy and cold. But we had a blast! Emily was fascinated by all the "munkins" as she calls them. We picked out a really big one and Emily even got a free baby munkin which totally made her day.



This past monday we had family home evening at our house to carve pumpkins just like last year. I hope this becomes a Monk family tradition because it's tons of fun and it's always great to be with everyone. This year Grandpa was sick and couldn't make it but everyone else was there including Great Grandma Hayes. We had a blast!




On Halloween night we took Emily trick-or-treating in Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood and she loved every minute of it! She was so cute standing on the door steps in her bunny costume holding out her bag saying "ih-teat" and she was very good at saying thank you after. Emily is a candy-holic and I think she was in heaven all night!


Then we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's to admire the loot, eat yummy Halloween goodies and watch movies. What a perfect night!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween 2009
Posted by Brooke Monk at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AHHH!! Emily is soooo big!!! Woo-hoo for having a little time to post! You look so skinny! It has been way too long. Hope things are going well! Love ya!
I love halloween too!!! Fall and all the holidays are my favorite too! ANd emily is getting so big. I can't believe it. And I miss you guys so much!!! Hey I am in idaho this week, well till tuesday, do you have time to get together in the next 2 days? Call me if you get this soon!!!
She really has grown up!! My goodness. What a cute little bunny! I love Halloween too - and it just gets more and more exciting when we have kids huh?!
Emily is sooooo cute! I love the "munkins." Brooke - your hair is so cute. Hope we see you soon.
That little Emily is looking very old! Cute costume! I love the start of the holiday season, too. I love everyting about it!
Post a Comment