Wednesday, December 9, 2009

25th Birthday

Last Thursday I had my 25th birthday! I have to say I think it was my favorite birthday yet. I was totally spoiled by my preschool kids; I got flowers, chocolate, and lots of pretty pictures colored by the most talented 3 and 4 year olds in the world! My little Ava even wore her party dress for my special day. Steve spoiled me with a gift card to the Sage Day Spa and I had the most delicious dinner at the Monk's. They always make me feel so loved on my birthday, so it makes up for being away from my family on that day, although this year my sister, Brianne, got to be there! Thanks to everyone for such a great day!







Our family tradition is to get our Christmas Tree on my birthday weekend so the next day we went up to Palisades to get our tree, and it is extra gorgeous this year! After we cut it down we went for a drive around the Big Elk Mountain area and it was so pretty with all the snow, trees, and mountains. Boy I love Idaho!



I've always wanted a country rustic decorated tree, but it was always more than I was willing to spend to get so for 5 Christmases we had a dollar store tree and don't get me wrong-it was beautiful and I loved it but it wasn't quite what I dreamed of. So this year with my birthday money I bought all the trimmings for my country tree and I absolutely love it! I couldn't get a picture to do it justice, you'll just have to take my word for it-it's cute! What a wonderful birthday!


2 comments:

Devin and Andrea said...

happy late birthday. How are you doing? I really miss you tons. What are your plans for christmas? I really would love to see you again... oh and your tree looks sooo good!!!!

Amy said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a good birthday! Your tree is super cute! I miss you a lot. I can't remember if I already told you this but you look awesome. :) We should talk again soon.