Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa! Ho Ho Ho


Emily LOVES Santa, well pictures of Santa, or toy Santas that is. For the last month and a half (since Santas had started popping up with the Christmas season) Emily would get so excited when she'd see a Santa. She'd say Santa!! Ho Ho Ho! She also tried to say Merry Christmas, but it just came out as a drawn out Meeeeeee....So cute! When we went to see the real Santa she was a little timid, and did not want to sit on his lap but she was okay with Dad sitting next to him. She didn't even cry!

The Monk Family Christmas party at the Lodge was fun as always! Emily and her second cousins Ella and Mercedes had lots of fun playing together. They're only a matter of weeks apart so it's always fun when we get together.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Brooke, I don't know if you remember me but i remember reading a blog about your daughter having night terrors. I think Hannah is going through it right now. Did hers ever get better and if so what did you do?

Kyle and Jillian said...

I love that Emily recognized Santa. That is so fun. Good for her that she didn't cry. I love the family pictures on the blog. Your family is beatiful!