Emily made Christmas so much fun for us this year! She was so excited when she saw that Santa brought her a cozy coupe, or a "truck" as she calls it. She wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but once she realized she could get in and go for rides she was hooked. We drove around the house for what seemed like forever before we finished opening the rest of the presents.
The videos are kind of long, but they're for grandparents so you won't hurt our feelings if you just skip them!
Grandma Robinson gave Emily a play set complete with two tunnels, a tent, and a club house. Perfect for playing inside during these long Idaho winters! She loves it Mom-I wish you could be here to actually see her play in them but the video is pretty cute!
After we opened presents at our house we went to Grandma Monk's for our traditional Christmas breakfast and to open even more presents, boy was Emily in heaven! Emily's favorite part was that there were lots of people to push her around in her car. She got the cutest hat and gloves from Aunt Natalie and wouldn't take them off. She spent all day in her car with her hat and gloves on, and her elmo, minnie mouse and monkey on the seat next to her.


For one of my presents Steve stained my armoire, which is something I've wanted to do since we got it a year and a half ago. He did such an awesome job and I love it. It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks honey-you're the best!
Christmas 2009 was full of family, laughter, love and memories. Thanks to all our family and friends for making it so great! We sure do love you all!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Our Christmas 2009
Posted by Brooke Monk at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! It looks like Emily had a great time too.
I love your Armoire! good job Steve!
Oh, you've got the cutest little angel. Thanks for sharing her with us. Christmas was the best. We love you guys and hope to see you soon.
Emily is such a doll! Looks like she had a lot of fun! Wow- the armoie looks great! I miss you so much.
Post a Comment