Emily started potty training herself a couple weeks ago, but I hadn't put her in underwear yet because we've been waiting for her to move up to the Potty Training Class! She moves up on Monday so today we put her in big girl underwear for the first time! She loves them, but she doesn't want to wear anything else when she has them on so she spent most of today in nothing but underwear and she was happy as can be. So far we've only had one accident, but I don't really consider it an accident because she was going on the potty but didn't get her underwear all the way down so she got the back of them wet. I'm so proud of her! I can't say for sure but I think that within a week or so she will be completely potty trained, what a lucky mom am I, right? Emily really is an amazing little girl.
Here's a snipit of Emily's day, hanging our in her skibees watching Baby Songs. Our favorite song from the video right now: Today I Took My Diapers Off
Friday, January 15, 2010
Today I Took My Diapers Off
Posted by Brooke Monk at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soo cute Brooke!!! Noah potty trained by wearing nothing. He never had accidents so long as he was naked. I am in the process now of teaching him how to wear underwear or anything. Emily's doing awesome!! We need to have lunch or dinner sometime!!!
That video is so cute!! That girl has got some moves! She must have learned them from you!
Wow, that's awesome! Hopefully Analyn's that easy when it comes time to potty train her.
Lucky you!!! Abi took a year to potty train. Tal, I swore I wouldn't potty train until he was 3 but when he started standing up like the "big boys" at 2 1/2 I finally gave in and he was a cinch.
Post a Comment