Monday, September 20, 2010

Let's Try This Again!

I guess I didn't do so well with my new found motivation to blog...just when life was slowing down and I felt like I had time to blog I received a call to be the Young Women's President in our ward in July. Holy Moly...life got crazy again! I have absolutely loved my calling and have totally fallen in love with all my girls and I couldn't be happier! Now that I've had a couple months to get the hang of things I feel like I have life under control again. So, hopefully I can get back to blogging!

Baby Boy Monk is coming in less than 5 weeks and I hope to be able to blog better by that time so I can capture all his precious baby moments, as well as Emily's hilarious antics. Hopefully I can stick to my goal to blog a little better!

It's important to me to keep this updated for my journal keeping and for the memory of my kids while they're at each stage of life, because it's so easy to forget the little things after even a short period of time. So, I'll start with our most recent pictures and events and work my way back to where I left off! Hopefully it won't take too long...



0 comments: