Monday, September 20, 2010

Quick Trip to Washington

We went to Washington for a weekend during the middle of august for my baby sister's wedding. It was a very quick trip, but we had a wonderful time!

It was just like old times with all three of us sisters in the bathroom primping, but this time we were getting Brianne ready for her wedding day! Now both of my baby sisters are married which is crazy to think about! Sisters are the best though-nothing beats the friendship of sisters!


All three of us girls were married in the Portland, OR temple and I've always wanted a picture of our wedding rings in front of this gorgeous temple-and we finally got our chance!


The whole gang

The expanding Robinson Family-we're up to 11 and a half soon to be 12!

Sisters!!

The new Brother in Law-Grant we love him already!


And we can't miss our sweet little Emily!!



It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't be prouder of you Brianne! Or should I say Mrs. Olson!


The reception was held at my parents' beautiful home, and Emily got to help grandpa clear some room for parking with the tractor! She had so much fun!

1 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Loving the updates Brooke! I love your sister's wedding colors, they are great!