My little Christmas baby turned 3 this year, holy cow. She's growing up too fast! We had her friend birthday party at Arctic Circle. I decided to do it there so the kids could run, scream, play and make a mess without the stress of having all that in my house. The kids had fun playing on the climbing toys and slides, we had Tinkerbell cupcakes and Emily's friends totally spoiled her with presents. She is one lucky little girl! Her four friends all made it: Analyn, Adeline, Madeline and Gideon. I love that Emily has such good friends, and I love that their moms (and grandma) are my close friends too! Thanks to all of you for making my little girl's day so special!

This year I was torn between doing Tinkerbell themed party or a Christmas themed party for Emily because they are two of her all time favorite things. So it was fun to be able to do both! I love that Emily is old enough to get excited for Christmas now, and she loves everything about it! This year was so full of fun, excitement and the magic of Christmas that we seem to lose as we become adults. My house was full of the sweetest spirit this year because of my sweet sweet kids!

Aunt Brianne and Uncle Grant gave Emily her present early since they were leaving to go to WA for Christmas, Emily loves her fairies!!Emily, you make me laugh all the time with the funny things you say and do. Everyday you learn something new, and I love that you can tell me all about it! You are such a smart little girl. You make me so proud when I watch you with your baby brother, you are so sweet to him and I can see how much you love him. I think my favorite moments are when you hold his hand then he sees you and smiles. He has a special smile that he only gives to you, and I love to see the two of you together! The unspoken love you have for each other is something I feel so blessed to be able to witness. Ems you make me so proud everyday. You truly are an amazing little girl, and I want you to know how much I love you!











1 comments:
Thanks for having us! We're so happy to have you guys in our lives!
Post a Comment