A couple nights ago I could tell Emily was needing a little attention, and one on one time. So, while Steve was at his presidency meeting (he's the sunday school secretary), and after Camden went to bed she and I had a purple party! Her new favorite color is purple, so we played it up. Purple pajamas, purple rice krispie treats, and purple smoothies. We enjoyed our treats cuddled up on the couch while we watched Strawberry Shortcake. We only had about 30 minutes to ourselves, but it short, sweet, and well needed. I love my little girl, she is my sweetheart. Even though she's going through the stubborn "I'm almost 4 and I'm not going to do anything you say without putting up a fight" stage I wouldn't change a thing about her. I love you Ems!

Saturday, November 19, 2011
Girls Night
Posted by Monk Family at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow. Emily is getting so big! You both are just beautiful!
Post a Comment