Saturday, November 19, 2011

On his way to WALKING, and a pro at TALKING

Camden hasn't shown much interest in walking so far, he's just such a content little kid and he doesn't have the desire to be "anywhere but here" like Emily did. But the other day we broke out Emily's old walker toy, and oh. my. He LOVES it. For some reason it totally cracks him up. The expression on his face every time says "Mom, would you get a load of this? It's nuts!". And he laughs before he even starts moving. After only a couple days he's gotten really good at getting around with this thing. I catch him more and more standing on his own, but he still immediately sits down as soon as he realizes nothing's holding him up. Baby steps, right?

Camden's VOCABULARY, however, has taken off leaps and bounds! Here is his current vocabulary list:


-Dad
-Hi
-uh-oh
-What's that
-Ems
-hot
-eyes
AND HIS NEWEST ADDITIONS:
-Thank you
-Cheese
-Mommy and Mama



2 comments:

Amy said...

What a happy boy! I sure wish I could meet him! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke,
This is Natalie Thibodeau, I blog stalked you from Cali's blog. Your blog is super cuts, I enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Hope you don't mind me stopping by. We have a blog to if you want to stop by. www.natalieandquinn.blogspot.com
Take care!
Natalie