Monday, April 21, 2008

Upgrade!

This past weekend Steve and I took a trip down to Utah to buy a new car. I was so sad to get rid of my Subaru, but it's thirteen years old and was starting to go kaput. I'll miss having all wheel drive but I absolutely love my new car!


We bought a 2004 Nissan Sentra, which is 9 years newer than our Subaru. It feels so good to have a newer, reliable car. We didn't feel comfortable driving the Subaru further than Idaho Falls, and it will be so nice to be able to have a car that will last a long time and will get us to Washington and back a couple times a year. I love my new car and I love my husband for buying it for me!

1 comments:

Amy said...

woo-hoo for new cars! That is so much fun! Someday I'll have a car too..