Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How we spend our days

I just love being a mom. I love spending all day every day with my adorable little girl-it's so much fun! Of course there are moments that are less enjoyable than others (like when Emily throws a tantrum for no reason in the grocery store and I end up holding her in one arm and trying to maneuver the shopping cart with the other), but we have lots of fun together.

My good friend, Amy, and I get together atleast once a week to do crafts, watch chick-flicks, go shopping, or just talk about babies. She's expecting twin girls in July! I'm so excited for them to come so we can take our baby girls for walks together. Hopefully Amy and her husband will stick around for a while so our girls can become friends...we'll see what happens I guess.

Speaking of walks...Now that the weather is somewhat warmer Emily and I have started walking together. Although it's warmer it's still not really WARM, so I bundle her up in her little padagonia so she doesn't get cold. There's a really nice path across the street from our house that's perfect for a walk with a stroller. Emily looks so cute all wrapped up in her padagonia!

The path we walk on isn't paved, but it provides just enough bumps and vibration in the stroller to put Emily right out. Then I can come home and she stays asleep for her morning nap while I get some chores done. I am so grateful to have such a beautiful, healthy, happy baby. She's such a blessing to Steve and I and we just love her so much!

1 comments:

Amy said...

We haven't had a chance to get together for like almost two weeks!!!! I'll call you today and set something up! I miss my Brooke and Emily time!