So my very good friend, Laura, tagged me and I'm very grateful that she did! I think this is a great opportunity to share some fun facts about my wonderful hubby, especially since this month's visiting teaching message is on Marriage and Elder Russel M. Nelson advised us to appreciate and compliment our spouses. So here's some bragging time about my love.
A-ATV of choice? NO ATV's in this family! Dirt bikes all the way. Steve's dream bike is a KTM 300 EXE, but he currently rides a YZ450

(Bryan Lounsbury, Connel Petterson, and Steve)
B-Born on? June 29th 1981
C- Cookies or Candy? Candy-Steve is a candyholic! (Laura-you can attest to this after all the times he's raided your house of any morsel of candy)
D- Date of choice when you go out? We love camping with our friends and enjoy anything involving the outdoors, but he knows I love to go out to dinner so we do that quite often too.



(Chad & Amy Conger, Connel Petterson (Laura's taking the picture) Steve & Me)
(Cutting down our Christmas tree-an annual tradition. I'm 9 months pregnant here-that's why I look so round)
E- Essential Item? Keys to his baby-a 2001 Toyota Tacoma
F-Favorite Foods? Homemade pizza, spaghetti, and TACO BELL (he's addicted)
G-Gas or Diesel Vehicle? Gas
H-Hobbies? dirt biking, hunting, target shooting, trapping, fishing, and hanging out with his girls (me and Em)
I-Ice Cream Flavor? He'd prefer a slushy or smoothie any day
J- Job? Currently a Tax Appraiser-soon to be Geologist
K-Kids? 1 - Emily -now 4months old
(This picture is in the hospital-Steve fell in love with Emily the second he saw her-what a softie!)
L- Last Vacation as a couple? Last weekend we went to Utah for the day and spent the night in Lava Hot Springs (this has been our only "vacation" as a couple since Em was born).
M- Morning Person or Night Owl? Both-he can stay up all night reloading bullets and watching his hunting shows and still wake up annoyingly happy!
N- Number of Siblings? 3-Sam, Natalie and Matt
O-OCD or sloppy? Sloppy-Sloppy-Sloppy
P-Pet Peeves? Rexburg, Utah and California drivers
Q-Quiet or Loud? It depends on the situation. He's quiet when he's deep in thought and he's a very quiet listener, but he's got a great loud laugh
R-Restaurant? TACO BELL (again-he's got an addiction)
S-Sports? He ran track in high school but now he pretty much only likes outdoor sports-and you'll never catch him sitting on his rump watching sports on tv (thank heavens). He's a very active guy.
T-Tight wad or spender? He's a tight wad when it comes to the necessities, but he's a spender when it comes to his toys
U-Unknown Fact about him? He has very funny nicknames for me and Emily (fluffalo, bird, bubbaloo, EEms...just to name a few)
V-Vegetables? He's a rabbit-raw veggies are his favorite
W-Worst Habit? Once he gets something in his head he can't do anything till he's accomplished what he's set out to do, but this is often times very good. Especially when it comes to fixing things around the house or on the cars.
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Track-but he spent most of his free time hanging out with his friends
Y-Your favorite things about him? He makes me laugh all the time, he makes me feel pretty always, he is the best dad and husband in the entire world, and he always wants everyone to feel included and happy. And he's a big family man. He loves to spend time with his family, and he loves hanging out with his dad.
Z-Zoo Animal he is most like? hmmm...probably an elephant simply for the fact that they like to cover themselves in mud-and so does my husband. He's always coming home covered in mud, blood and guts. But I still love him!
Steve is the greatest thing to ever happen to me; he makes me so happy and always makes me feel loved. I know he would do anything for me and Emily. He works so hard to provide a good life for us, but he always finds time to be with us because he balances his life so well between school, work and family. He's amazing, and is a wonderful example to me in so many ways. I can't imagine life without him...he totally completes me. I love you, Steve!
2 comments:
woo-hoo for great Husbands! Don't they just make things great! :)
What a bunch of fun times! I love the one with Connel laughing at Steve's spill on the D.B.! I don't think Connel should look at this post, he might get homesick...
Post a Comment