This weekend we decided to attempt our first camping trip with Emily. We went to our favorite camping spot up past Green Canyon, and it was so beautiful up there.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Family Togetherness No Matter What
Posted by Brooke Monk at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gotta love new adventures with a baby!! She really is growing up though, what a cutie!
I finally got a scrapblog page up for the header on my page!! Hoorayyyyy! Thanks a ton for your help!!
You'll talk about Emily's first camping trip for a long, long time. You're building tons of memories and that is what families are all about. You guys are so cute and such wonderful parents. Emily is a lucky girl.
We love you guys!
Mom Monk
That is so cool that you tried camping. We took Shelby on her first camp out last weekend. It did not go well. Luke and Kevin had a great time. But Shelby was up all night, and so was I. She will not sleep unless she is in her bed. Emily is sooooo cute. I hope we can hang out some time soon. Oh, and congrats on getting a new house. That is great!!
LOL...yeah, camping with tiny ones is not exactly my idea of fun... :) but we are going to try it again with Sam in 3 weeks, now that he will be 18 months old! I always love your blog!
Post a Comment