Thursday, August 21, 2008

Precious Moments

Last weekend we decided to attempt another camping trip. This time we borrowed Steve's parents' camper so we'd have a heater for little Emily. Once we got to the campsite Emily just played in her pack n play and had a blast! I was afraid that she'd feel trapped in there, but she loved it. She woke up every hour or two during the night which was difficult for me, but she usually went right back to sleep after a little lovin'. She did so well and we were really proud of her because camping is our favorite thing to do and I think it will be a great family activity to do with our kids. It's nice to know that it's really not impossible, and we all had a wonderful time.



Yesterday I captured two precious moments on camera. First, both babies were really tired in the afternoon so I made them their bottles and put them in the living room to play until nap time. I looked over and they had both laid down next to each other with their bottles. It was so cute! They are both such sweet little girls and it's been fun to see their friendship grow.



The second precious moment was when Dad came home. Emily couldn't even see him (she was in the other room) but he came up the stairs and said "Where's my girls?" and she stopped what she was doing, whipped around and got the HUGEST smile on her face when she saw him. She crawled right over and tried climbing his leg. He picked her up and she just squealed with delight. He really is her hero, and I can tell she misses him during the day. She crawls around the house looking in every room and I know she's looking for her daddy.

0 comments: