Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins!

I still sometimes cannot believe how much hair Emily has! I have so much fun playing with it and doing it in different ways-she really is my baby doll. On Monday I put it in her first braid. So cute!



We had Steve's family over for Family Home Evening Monday night, and it was so much fun! Nancy gave a great lesson, we had pumpkin pizza, pumpkin cookies, donuts, and apple cider. Then we carved pumpkins! I've been looking forward to Halloween for so long. Every year I get so excited for it, and this year was even more exciting because it's Emily's first. Unfortunately Emily was tired, grumpy, and didn't feel so well so she wasn't her usual happy self, but I think she still had fun with all the family.














We had a great night, and I can't wait for Friday...Halloween! Emily's going to be a dragon (so cute!), and I can't wait to take her trick or treating!

5 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

I love that in the "Emily in a pumpkin" pic, you are both laughing and she is wailing. Oh, it's so hard to be ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD!

Jennie said...

haha...I love the one of her in the pumpkin! :) Sam is a dragon too!

Natalie Monk said...

I am so glad that you posted those pictures! They are so cute! That was a really fun night! I'm of the same opinion as everyone, the one of Em in the pumpkin is the best! She is so dang cute, even when she is just NOT happy! I love you!

Amy said...

Super cute! you will have to show us a picture of her in her costume!:)

Meek Family said...

So cute. I followed the link to Cutest Blog on the Block and figured it out. Thanks.