Monday, July 12, 2010

April 2010

In April my family came to visit for their Spring Break. We love it when they come!! But for some reason I always forget to take pictures, so here's what I did get:

We celebrated my little brother, Brian's 15th birthday! He's been at my house for 3 or 4 of his birthdays now! I'm so glad we get to celebrate with him, I can't believe he's 15 already. Holy moly...


Brian and Emily made a fort out of my kitchen chairs, blankets and pillows and had a ball playing inside! (this is at the Rigby house, we hadn't closed on our new house yet)


(inside the fort)

Emily and Aunt Brianne...best friends forever!

Also in April:

Easter morning- with our traditional bunny pancakes. We had an easter egg hunt with my family while they were here, but I only got a video and it's long...and would take FOREVER to upload. So just know we had tons of fun and Emily got totally spoiled.


A cute picture of Emily in April

0 comments: