In May Emily and I went to the Zoo with Steve's cousin Lindsay and her little girl Ana. They recently moved to Idaho Falls and we're so glad they did! We love getting together with them, and Ana is Emily's bestest best friend-she talks about her all the time!
This day in May was perfect for the Zoo, nice and sunny but not too hot so all the animals were out! We loved seeing all the exhibits and then enjoyed a picnic lunch.


Also in May...Steve and I took Emily and Toby to the Greenbelt for a walk around the river, and of course Emily spotted the playground so we had to go! This girl is serious about her playground equipment-she can spot a slide from a mile away!


No significant event here, just some cute pictures of Emily in May!



1 comments:
Emily is getting so big!!! She for sure isn't a baby anymore! You are so skinny. Sheessh- even being pregnant and you look tiny. I miss you!!
Post a Comment