Holy Moly! It's been FOREVER since I posted. I need to get caught up... it will happen in time...hopefully! Until then here's a quick update on our lives over the past several months:
We bought an adorable house in Idaho Falls and we absolutely love it! The house has definitely kept us busy with little projects here and there but it has been so much fun.
What else has kept us busy??? WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! We're expecting a sweet little boy at the end of October. He is doing well and growing perfectly and we can't wait to meet him!
Emily seems have just grown up all of a sudden and therefore keeps me on my toes since she wants to do something every minute of every day. Her favorite past times as of late include: getting her nails painted, swimming, coloring, still loves to read, and singing. This girl is a music machine. She knows countless songs and sings them pretty much on pitch too! She also loves to dance, her favorite songs to dance to are on my Glee cds. Her favorite song of ALL time is Jesse's Girl. We mostly listen to this song while driving in the car, that's when she gets her groove on! Only problem-she likes me to get my groove on as well. That means the people on the road with us get quite the show when they peek into our little subaru! Oh well, we have fun and nothing could embarrass me when I'm having a good time with my girl.
Pictures will soon be coming, I promise. Like I've said before-this blog is mostly for my journaling sake and I have seriously slacked. My last day of work at the daycare is next week so I hope to have more time to do these things then! We love you all and hope life is treating you well, that you're healthy and happy!
Happy Summer Everyone!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Where has time gone?
Posted by Brooke Monk at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so excited to see your house- and your belly!!! (you have to put a picture up!) You are not alone- I also dance like a crazy person in the car with Lily and Ellie! :) I get some pretty weird looks. I love you. I will call you soon!
Congratulations Brooke on Everything!!!! I am so happy that you are having a little boy... they really are fun!! WE need to hang out sometime. Maybe we could have a girls night or something with NO kiddos!! Take care
Yea for blogging again! And I'm so happy for you that you have a house and a little boy on the way! It will be so fun to see you at the reunion.
I have to be honest. I have missed you on your blog, but I also have to say that if I really want to know what's going on in your life...I guess I could call more often!!!!
It was sure fun to spend time with you and Ems when we came to Idaho, we hope we get to come again soon. you'll probably have a new baby by then!
Congratulations! I just knew this little one was going to be another girl but it has been really fun preparing for a boy. Hopefully, we'll see you guys soon.
Congrats on your new bundle of joy to soon join your cute family!! Glad to see you are blogging again! Keep going!!
Post a Comment