Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Camden

I've realized what a bad job I've done keeping up with Camden's pictures and updates. So here's some pictures of my little guy that I've been meaning to post, the pictures don't do him justice because they were taken on my phone. I can't get over this sweet boy and the joy he brings to me. He is SUCH a GOOD baby! I am one lucky mom. Here's his six month update:

-Weight: 17lbs Height 27"
-Still sleeps amazingly well. 10-12 hours at night and 4-6 hours during the day. When he is awake he's happier than any other baby I know!
-Sits on his own
-Feeds himself using the pincer grasp (pretty advanced for a little 6 month old) He skipped baby food just like Emily. Like she did he prefers solid food. Hi favorites are peas, cheerios, puffs, and pancakes (or any kind of bread).
-He's learning to hold his own bottle, but he's a bit lazy when it comes to this. He can totally do it, but he just gives up so I'll do it for him. Funny boy.
-He rolls both ways now and can pivot himself any direction he wants to go while laying on the ground. He is VERY close to crawling-won't be long now!
-He has a laugh that can melt your heart!
-His favorite things include: his big sister (he adores her, and no one makes him laugh like she does), toys toys and toys, food food and food! And his boppy. He still sleeps in it every night, this thing is nearly flat as a pancake from the 6 months he's been using it! I predict that he will be attached to this boppy pillow for quite a while. I can picture him being Emily's age and carrying it around with him. It's become a comfort for him.
-Camden just brings so much joy to my life and to our home. Everyone he comes across he smiles at and brightens their day. He's so content with life, and seems to love every minute of it.

We love you Camos and we're so glad you're part of our family, we would be incomplete without you!


2 months


3 Months

3 months

4 months

4 months

4 months
4 months


5 months

5 months

6 months











1 comments:

Meek Family said...

I adore the little curls on top. He must have gotten them from you. Too cute.