Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Camden Turns One


Camden turned one last Friday, the 21st. I can't believe my baby is already a year old, time has sure flown! We had a monkey party since he's my little "Monk"ey. We had a blast celebrating with family, I couldn't have asked for a better night for my boy!

Cam had his 1yr checkup yesterday. He weighs 19lb 7 oz (18th percentile), he's actually lost weight, probably from all the crawling. And he is 28 inches (2nd percentile). He definitely had a huge growth spurt his first 6 months and has slowed down. I used to think he was so huge when I compared him to other babies his age. Now he seems so small, and I LOVE it!! He's my itty bitty, and I love that he still feels like my baby. I hope he stays that way for a while, I'm just not ready for him to grow up yet!! I love you Camden!











Just a side note...thought it was ironic how Emily tumbled down the stairs on her first birthday, and so did Camden. Must just be a milestone to pass before you can officially turn one? Luckily both tumbles were mild and caused no more than a few tears!