-Is constantly on a mission to find something to pull himself up with, but is still hesitant to stand on his own. I have no doubt that he CAN he just won't, as soon as I let go he immediately sits down. He doesn't fall down, just sits so he doesn't have to stand.
-Still eats like a teenager. For example his usual breakfast consists of : 1 waffle, 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 1 banana, milk, and usually a handful of cheerios to top it off. It takes him about an hour to eat all this, and is usually done around 9am. Then he eats lunch at 11am, takes a nap at noon, wakes up at 2 has a snack, then a second snack at 4, dinner at 6, and then has a sippy cup of milk before bed at 6:45. His life is eating.
-Such a happy boy, and if he's ever not I know he's either 1. hungry or 2. tired. Really nothing else seems to bother him.
-Is talking more and more. Currently his vocabulary consists of 1. Dad 2. Hi 3. Eyes 4. Ems (it's a sssss sound) 5. hot and and we're still working on 6. mama-currently he calls me baba.
-Starting to learn body parts, so far he knows eyes and sometimes nose.
-Pro at waving. The other night at dinner he was waving at Steve (who was on his left side) then looked at me (on his right) and waved to me with the other hand. He lit up with a proud smile that said "look at this! two hands!!"
-Sleeps 14 hours or more every night-what a blessing!
-Has become incredibly loud. He loves to hear his voice, so much so that lately he is ALWAYS screaming, or grunting, or growling happily just to make noise. His favorite time to do this is in the tub because our bathroom echoes and he gets amazing results.
-Will go UP the stairs but not DOWN. He's tumbled a few times now, but hasn't quite figured out that when you go down you can't turn around and look behind you or else you'll fall. I'm sure one of these days he'll get it!
-Can light up a room with his smile, it just warms my heart to see that dimple and those eight little teeth.
-Is my snuggle bug. He seems to know when I want to hold him and is content to let me do just that. He gives kisses and doesn't seem to mind being squeezed. I can't help it- I want to squish him all the time he's just so snuggly!
-Lights up when he sees his big sister; I can tell he adores her. I still can't get over how well they get along, and I'm amazed and filled with pride when I see them so happy together. Most days Emily will take him into her room or down in the basement and just play and giggle. I love listening to them play together even if they make a massive mess in the process.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Camden
Posted by Monk Family at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a perfect baby boy! He adds so much to our family. . . So glad he is part of it. It's so cool how he just fits right in? Like he was just meant to be here. So neat how that happens. I just love that little boy.
Post a Comment