Friday, July 20, 2012

Moab 2012

The guys had their annual Moab Excursion and had a blast!  Steve looks forward to this trip every year.  Spring time is a hard time for him since there's still snow in the mountains-so no dirt biking, and no snow down below-so no coyote hunting; therefore he counts down the day to Moab.  And as usual he had a blast with his dad, brother, and friends.




Us girls get to stay home with the kiddos and have fun doing crafts, eating yummy food, watching movies, and catching up.  This year was great fun for me because our good friends Laura and Connell moved to Utah from Ohio.  It was the first time in over 4 years that Laura and I have gotten to get together while the guys went riding.  She, Kathryn and I got to have a girls' day of shopping, Johnny Carino's, Cocoa Bean cupcakes and a movie.  I think I love the Moab trip as much as Steve!

The kids at Grandma's after our craft day. The only picture we got of that weekend, we were too busy having fun!

0 comments: