Friday, February 20, 2009

Share your Tips, Advice, and Remedies

I've started another blog that will be an open blog to share your tips, advice, and home remedies. The link is sharetipsadviceandremedies.blogspot.com. We all have ideas and remedies that work well for us and our families so why not share them so we can all benefit? Hopefully this blog can be a resource to ask questions and have them answered by people going through the same things as you.

How it works:

If you'd like to be able to post your ideas or questions on this blog please email me at tipsadviceandremedies@gmail.com (be sure to use your blogger email address) and I'll give you access to the blog.

You don't have to have access to post on this blog to be a part of it. You can simply comment on the blog to ask questions or give your own advice.

Even if you don't have access to blogger you can still participate. Just email me (tipsadviceandremedies@gmail.com) your idea that you'd like posted and I will post it for you and attach your name if desired.

I have found myself searching and searching on the internet for answers to my medical and parenting questions, but I find that my best advice comes from my family and friends that have experienced the same things. I'm excited about this idea and hope that maybe some of you will be excited too.

Again, this is not just for moms! I hope there will be mom advice, but I also hope that there will be tips about how to keep your house tidy, or cute craft ideas, or simply medical advice for us adults. Anyway, I hope to get some feedback from you! If you want to participate please email me. (tipsadviceandremedies@gmail.com). Thanks guys!

2 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Once you start blogging, you can't stop!!! I've got four now! It's crazy how addicting it is, actually I love it for the organization and journaling that it provides!

Candace said...

Thanks for the coughing advice!! And what a good idea for the sharing blog! Sign me up! =)

my email is peachyqueen84@yahoo.com but our blog is under jdduce@gmail.com...