Emily's still working on eating with a spoon and she's doing so well, but sometimes she makes SUCH a mess. I love it when she looks at me with her proud and messy face. It melts my heart!
On Wednesday morning we had a surprise visit by Steve's cousin. They had an emergency they needed to tend to so I got to play with their little boy, Walker, all day. It was so fun! He's such a sweet kid and very well behaved. He loved playing with Emily and Toby. At the end of the day when it was time for him to go next door to his Nana's house he didn't want to leave. I think he was having too much fun playing with Toby (he has good puppy skills he told me). Then once we walked next door to drop him off he gave me a huge hug. What a sweetie!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Messy Messy Messy
Posted by Brooke Monk at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the "puppy skills" that made me laugh!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
You were trully a life saver that day. We are truly grateful to have you guys close.
Im so glad that he was a good kid for you and wasn't too much of a handfull.
We need to get together and let the two of them play more often.
Post a Comment