I know, I know-we've been MIA. I haven't posted anything for a couple weeks because we've had a rough time at our house. First Emily was sick and was pretty under the weather for about a week, but it was nice because she was extra snuggly and I'll never pass on a snuggle from Emily since they're usually rare. So, because of that I got nothing done that whole week.
Now she's back to her happy, on the go little self. This morning she had a really cute moment: She has lots of Clifford books, but "Clifford's Puppy Days" is her all time favorite. She takes it everywhere with her-to church, in the car, to bed, etc. So, as you can imagine this book has become quite worn. Well, this morning she was flipping through the pages and giggling like she always does when all of a sudden I hear a loud RIP. I looked down at her,and she looked up at me with the saddest face I've ever seen. Then the tears came. So, I picked taped the page back together and handed it back to her. She held it, looked at it, then threw it on the floor, and continued to cry only louder. Clearly it wasn't good enough. So I appeased her with a nutter butter cookie and minutes later she was flipping through her book again-good as new. Oh the drama.
Sad news for me: My good good good friend Amy is moving away! I'm so sad. We've been friends for years and I will miss her so much! We went to Red Robin with them this past weekend and we had a great time. We've had lots of great times and wonderful memories. I'll miss spending time with her, but I know we'll always stay in touch. Thank Heaven for Blogs! We love you Congers!

Camping with the gang Memorial Day Weekend 2006
1 comments:
Those are all great pictures. I am so glad I got yo see them. Hey, what are teething tablets? If they work good, I need them. Shelby has 4 molars coming in right now. She is miserable and tylenol does not seem to cut it.
Post a Comment