The night before Emily was born I got a pedicure and got my hair done, which was such a nice treat before going to the hospital for surgery! I wanted to do the same thing this time, but decided that I'd share the experience with my little girl since today is the last day that it will be just the two of us and she loves to do all the girly pampering things too! We deep conditioned our hair, did facials, pedicures, manicures, hair and makeup. Emily had the most fun playing with the foot tubs in the bath tub after we were done with them, but she enjoyed every minute of it all! I love having a little girl who loves to do the things I like to do! I know that we'll need to have days like this even more after the baby's here because it's so important for kids to get one on one time with their parents, so I look forward to lots of girls' days!






Emily, I love you more than you could ever know!! Thanks for being my best friend!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Mother-Daughter Spa Day
Posted by Brooke Monk at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww Emily looks so big! Good luck Brooke! I know things will go great and that little boy will be so happy with his great family! I just wish I was there!
Such a fun idea! I'll have to try that with Becca sometime. We've done nails, but not facials and makeup and such. Thanks!
Congrats on Camden's birth. I saw the pics on Nancy's blog. He is soooo cute.
Post a Comment