Even though it's technically been fall for a couple weeks now we've still had summer like weather to enjoy! A couple weeks ago we enjoyed the Harvest Fest on Snake River Landing with Grandma Monk, G.G. and Uncle Matt. There were tons of booths to look at and fun things for kids to do. Emily got to ride ANOTHER horse and even a train with Grandma! We had tons of fun and look forward to going again next year!

A little over a week ago Steve, Emily and I went to the Greenbelt for a walk around the river and did some fishing. We didn't catch anything, but Emily sure had a blast and holy moly was it hot!


Emily had a fun play date last week with her new friend, Madi. Madi's grandma is my second counselor, Diana who watches Madi full time. Diana has a fun Jumpy House for kids and Emily absolutely loved playing in it! Madi also has the new Tinkerbell movie so they got to watch that together and of course Emily was glued the entire time. She's a Tinkerbell fanatic!
Emily has been having so much fun lately between weekly play group, play dates, story time at the library and daily preschool with mom. I know how important it is for her to do these things, and some days that's all we do but that's okay with me! Some days I get discouraged when my floors are dirty or there's laundry that didn't get done, but then I see my happy little girl and I know that's what counts!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Summer or Fall?
Posted by Brooke Monk at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I've fallen behind! Emily is so grown up and just as adorable as ever! And you're expecting!! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the new guy soon!! I'm having a boy in February so you have to give lots of details of going from a girl to a boy. =)
I looooove the picture of the three of you in Yellowstone by the stream, such a perfect one of you three! (Four!)
Brooke, I cannot even tell you are pregnant in that pic of you guys by the river! You look so good, you little stinker!
Post a Comment