Emily cracks me up all the time with the funny and cute things she says:
The other day I was resting on the couch when Emily came up to me, gave me the tightest squeeze around my neck and said "You're so cute Mom!".
Yesterday Emily and I were reading books (also on the couch) when she turned around to face me, held my face between her hands and planted a long kiss on my lips. Then she said, while still holding my face, "I need more kisses!" and I got another kiss. I couldn't stop laughing and she got such a kick out of my reaction that for the rest of the day she kept coming up to me to say "I need more kisses Mom!" and I'd get another kiss.
Friday, October 8, 2010
She Says The Darndest Things
Posted by Brooke Monk at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so cute!
Post a Comment